금요일

hurt


I hurt myself today to see if I still feel/ I focus on the pain the only thing that's real / the needle tears a hole the old familiar sting / try to kill it all away but I remember everything / what have I become?


my sweetest friend everyone I know goes away in the end and you could have it all my empire of dirt
I will let you down, I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts I cannot repair
beneath the stains of time the feelings disappear
you are someone else I am still right here...
what have I become?

my sweetest friend everyone I know goes away in the end and you could have it all my empire of dirt
I will let you down I will make you hurt


if I could start again
a million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way





Hurt - Johnny Cash